Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Canada!

Ready to take on the Canada Day long weekend with a list of 'things to do'!

#1 -on the list- take in some SUN but not get burnt! While sitting out on the deck, my brother spotted a bees nest! How amazing!






#2 -try to not work too hard, with our list of things to do. Laid out my new table cloth and put together an arrangement. My SIL pointed out that I had hydrangeas! Geesh, i thought they were an eyesore from a far! And look how pretty they are! Boy was I wrong.




#3 - secretly watch our gophers- a family of 4, scatter around our yard, and then see them run for their lives when they hear someone walking by. Those little chunky things have a heafty booty and sure can run fast. I'll see if I can snap a few shots today.

#4- Seek out mirrors for our bathrooms-Score!





#5- Stone facade update




No comments:

Post a Comment