Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Loving the end of summer....kind of...

With the hustle and bustle of kids getting ready for back to school, and families  and children returning from their cottages or camp, retail stores make room for Fall fashin and mark down prices on summer clothes.  It is smart to buy clothes for your kids, one age up for the following year, saves you a bundle and can even sport the larger size this season still.   I love to buy one size bigger for the following summer, also, buy ahead for gifts as well.  Even with the bigger sizes, after a wash and dry allows for a bit of shrinkage and a lot more bang for your buck!   Can't go wrong with $3.99 prices for ts, $5 bathing suits at Bonnie Togs, $1.80 tanks at Target, the list goes on!

I'm also seeing Halloween costumes and Fall decorations too!  I'm picking my brain on what to dress miss d, miss e will be a pumpkin, hand me down costumes from her big sis, helps me save a fee $$!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment